NEW - CRITIQUE SERVICE

I am now offering a critique and manuscript assessment service. For further details, please e mail me at janelovering@gmail.com

Monday 27 June 2016

Released tomorrow!  Here! Yes, really!

It seems to have crept up on me a bit (that's what going away will do for you...), but Can't Buy Me Love releases as a Choc Lit Lite book available for Kindle tomorrow!  It was previously published as Reversing Over Liberace in the US, but it's been updated and titivated and had the crumbs brushed off and a spat-on hanky wiped over its face, and now becomes available to everyone!

It's about Willow who has..err...issues when it comes to attractive men.  When she literally runs into Luke, who she had a mad (apparently unreciprocated) crush on all through University, and he asks her out..well, would you turn it down?  He's still gorgeous, still sexier than hell, and this time round he wants her.

None of this has ever happened to me, sadly.  Men seem extraordinarily resistant to my charms (except Tony. I'm working on him. And I have high hopes of Tom Hiddleston too, although I may have to work a bit harder there).
Look at his little face, LOOK AT IT! 
Sigh. Oh well, there's always chloroform...
So when Willow is swept off her feet by Luke, wined, dined and romanced, well, she's a gonner, obviously.  But then her new friend Cal, a computer geek and all round weirdo, throws some doubt on Luke's intentions...

Tom Hiddleston could take my house, Tony can have my hand in marriage. They can have any kind of ulterior motives. I'm not proud...  But, then again, my house leaks and I've been known to...well, anyway, Willow is more of a catch than I am.

If you want to know what Luke's true motives are, and whether Cal is right or wrong to be suspicious of him, you'll have to read the book!  However, if you just want to ogle Tom and Tony...

...you're welcome.



2 comments:

Rhoda Baxter said...

Thanks.
I believe Hiddles is going out with Taylor Swift right now, but you could catch him on the rebound. Especially if you bounce him off a really large trampoline.

Transatlantic trampoline travel. Now there's a thing.

Jane Lovering said...

I think that might be deemed a 'Hollywood Romance'. Whereas I would be the actual real thing, plus I'd appreciate him....well, doing practically anything. In fact, if any film stars want to come round and mow my lawn, tidy the utility room and paint the stairs, I'll will be SUCH a pushover!