NEW - CRITIQUE SERVICE

I am now offering a critique and manuscript assessment service. For further details, please e mail me at janelovering@gmail.com

Sunday 1 March 2015

I have The Poorlies and am taunted by my pets.

Sorry, am poorly. <cough cough>  One of those poorlies where you can't get out of bed, and if you can it takes ten minutes to get downstairs, where you have to stop and have a coughing fit of such magnitude that the small dog goes and hides in the garden.  Honestly.

This is me, at the moment.  I'd send you a recording of me coughing as well, but it wouldn't help, it would only make the dog hide even further down the garden.  I have no idea why she does it, I can only assume that I'm barking some kind of confrontation.  <cough cough>.

I tried lying on the sofa downstairs and all the animals thought this was a great idea, because it made them a lovely snuggly bed on which to stretch out, notwithstanding the fact that the lovely snuggly bed they were stretching out on was actually me..


And then they start playing...

Yes, despite the rolling eyes and the teeth thing, this is the terriers playing.  And then they jump on my head.

So, if it's all the same to everyone, I'm just going to stay here with the duvet over my ears for a  bit longer. <cough cough>.  Although, if this goes on for very much longer I'm going to go down the garden and hide with the small dog...

5 comments:

Jillian Dagg said...

Get well soon Jane.

Flora said...

Poor you :-( hope you feel better soon X

Chris Stovell said...

I'm very sorry you're Proper Poorly, Jane... but I absolutely love the pictures of your naughty pets lolling around all over you! The second one make me laugh a lot! I do hope you feel fighting fit very soon!

Wendy's Writing said...

I know I shouldn't laugh... but I have to! Hope you're feeling better soon.

Carol Hedges said...

YES!!! I had this. And Kitten came and snuggled up and then every time I coughed, Kitten shot 6 ft into the air and ran. And then came back and the whole thing kicked off again.