NEW - CRITIQUE SERVICE

I am now offering a critique and manuscript assessment service. For further details, please e mail me at janelovering@gmail.com

Friday 18 March 2011

Jane 'ThreeBooks' Lovering welcomes a fourth to the fold. And fraternizes fondly with aforementioned fiction.

Well, I promised you a peek.  Not a peak, sadly, I may be able to perform witty little miracles but I cannot drag a mountain or even a small hillock within reach.

And here it is:  (You will need to perform your own 'Taaa daaaa' fanfare arrangement here, I'm cutting back)


And...look, this is it turned sideways!

I would include a picture of it lying down, but that wouldn't really show you very much, would it?  Look at it.  I mean, just look. Shiny.  Stars.  A big, pink car...

The story?  Oh yes, that's in there too, a woman with no memories meets a man who has too many...  In a motel in ...Nevada.  Bother.  Wish I'd made it Memphis now, for the full alliterative effect.  Still, too late now.

Enjoy!  (although, don't stroke it.  That's unnatural.  APPARENTLY.)

14 comments:

Sarah Callejo said...

I love it! It looks great.

Jan Jones said...

Lovely cover! And stroking your own book is SO not unnatural.

Kate Allan said...

Wow!!! I want one now...

Margaret James said...

Ooh, another great cover from Choc Lit, am looking forward to reading the book! Also hoping to meet someone as gorgeous as Ben!

Talli 'I've had too much caffeine' Roland said...

I LOVE IT, JANE! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Cool car, too.

Nell Dixon said...

Very lovely!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that Jane! And I cannot wait for the book, I loved Please Don't Stop The Music and hope Star Struck is just as fab!

Kate Johnson said...

Is it? Oh dear. I stroke my books all the time.

Star Struck is just gorgeous!

Kath said...

Lusciously gorgeous. I just love the star shooting across the sky above the car. I'm assuming we can stroke our own copy of the book when we buy it in the autumn? I mean, no one can stop us doing that, right...?

Jane Lovering said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments, and please, do feel free to stroke anything you like. It's only when I do it that it's wrong..maybe it's the way I do it, with the book clamped between my CENSORED FOR PUBLIC GOOD.

Lyn McCulloch said...

Gorgeous cover, looking forward to it already!

Alex Brown said...

Oooh, lovely cover and story sounds fab xx

Julie Cohen said...

It's lovely!

Tracey said...

Cor!!! It looks brilliant and i need to read it NOW... lemmee atit xxx