NEW - CRITIQUE SERVICE

I am now offering a critique and manuscript assessment service. For further details, please e mail me at janelovering@gmail.com

Sunday 26 December 2010

And a very merry midwinter festival of your choice!

Just popping by, my cheeky little ones, to wish you all the very best in this merry season of goodwill and merriment.  Thank you for patronising me thus far, and I look forward to the New Year, when I will return the favour.

Do keep dropping by, for there will be announcements in the weeks to come!  Yey, verily shall I say unto you that you may win copies of my very latest, Please Don't Stop the Music in the competition with which I shall gladden your hearts in the very near future.


But for now - I think I'm entitled to a little holidayette, don't you?  Normal service shall be resumed just as soon as I am normal again.


I leave you with this picture of an exploding Christmas Tree.  Because I can.

2 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Merry merry Christmas Jane, and happy holidays. Hope that exploding Christmas tree didn't get you in the eye...

Rosalind Adam said...

I'm fascinated by the exploding tree. Hope you had a happy holiday.