NEW - CRITIQUE SERVICE

I am now offering a critique and manuscript assessment service. For further details, please e mail me at janelovering@gmail.com

Sunday 20 December 2015

A Christmas Card from me....



To all the lovely people who stop here on their way to somewhere more interesting, and leave a comment.  To those who say that reading this blog makes their day (yes, I know, but a lot of people don't get out much, all right?).  To those I love, and those I've never met and those who fall somewhere in the middle on that sliding scale. To everyone who's bought one of my books and enjoyed it..in fact, even if they haven't enjoyed it, at least they took the time to hand over money for something I produced. To those who've had an awful year, with commiserations.  To those who've had a fabulous year, with congratulations.

To all of you.



Lots of love
Jane x

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Christmas to you too Jane -and thank you for all the laughter :)

Ann xx

Dave Robertson said...

Have a good one!
Happy blogging next year.

Unknown said...

Thank you Jane .. And very best wishes to you and yours!

Carol Hedges said...

welcome...I've posted something similar.... must be the time of year. oh- and I am a robot. Just saying..

Wendy's Writing said...

Happy Christmas to you too Jane.

Chris Stovell said...

Merry Christmas, Jane. Cx