NEW - CRITIQUE SERVICE

I am now offering a critique and manuscript assessment service. For further details, please e mail me at janelovering@gmail.com

Sunday 20 January 2013

Editing in process - please leave quietly...

Hello.  I'm just popping by to give you a tiny one today, because I'm knee-deep in editing.  And snow.

The two bear a surprising resemblance to one another sometimes, don't you think?  There is a lot of wading and swearing and numbness, although editing rarely makes my socks wet.  A limited amount of shovelling may also take place, but this is down to personal preference.  This is my snow:-

That's Roseberry Topping there, in the background.  And Big Black Dog, who belongs to TMMQ in the foreground.  And a road, but you didn't need to know that, did you?

And this is what I'm editing:-

And I'm nearly through with the first pass, so, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and shovel...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with editing the snow and shovelling Hubble Bubble. Hope the socks stay dry.

Roseberry Topping sounds like it would go rather nicely with ice cream. Hmmm... ice cream.

Carol Hedges said...

I'm editing, only mine takes the form of: staring out of the window, playing with the cats, checking email, FB and Twitter, responding to aforesaid, phoning DD, making coffee, making more coffee...umm...oh yeah and reading mss.

Karen said...

Love the photo and the book cover. Good luck with your editing!