NEW - CRITIQUE SERVICE

I am now offering a critique and manuscript assessment service. For further details, please e mail me at janelovering@gmail.com

Thursday 19 January 2012

New cover... no, really! VAMPIRE STATE OF MIND -here it is!

This is possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.  I want to eat it.

Or, at least, roll naked over its glossy colours...  Premise is - vampires are here.  In Britain.  No sparkles, just a lot of arguing... And, before you ask, of course they are gorgeous!

8 comments:

Chris Stovell said...

WHOOOHOOOO! That looks brilliant, Jane!

Kath said...

I'm relieved to see that there aren't any sparkles. Give me some gothic font, a deliciously blood-red soak on the cover and a suitably vampiric pout any day over those. It looks brilliant!

Talli Roland said...

Oh GORGEOUS! I love it - so evocative and perfect with the title! Congrats, Jane!

Evonne Wareham said...

It's smashing, Jane. Love the incorporation of Yorkshire architecture! Do the citizens of York know about this?

Kate said...

On sale in ye olde York Minster shoppe...

Jane Lovering said...

Thank you all! And thanks to Berni for the artwork. Evonne, I fully intend to make all the citizens of York cower before my omnipresence very shortly. And Kate - I might just ask them...

Francine Howarth said...

Hi,

Hopped over from RFO. Berni did a great job!

Love the super-imposed imagery and Gothic feel to it. My fav colour!

best
F

Jane Lovering said...

Thank you Francine. Am very, very happy with it. As you might have guessed...