NEW - CRITIQUE SERVICE

I am now offering a critique and manuscript assessment service. For further details, please e mail me at janelovering@gmail.com

Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas. Now with extra gin.

Oh.  Hang on a ...you know, one of those..thingies.  Moment, that's it.  Moment.  Hang on one of those.  Just got to...thing you do with drink...

That's better.  Now, where was I?  Ah, yes.  Christmas.  Hope you all had a jolly.  Er.  Merry. That's it, merry.  Merry Thingmas.  With tinsel.  And pudding.  And drink.  Oh dear, yes, much drink.  Started drinking Christmas morning, drowning... now what was it?  Thing like sparrows... Ducks?  No, sorrows, yes, that was it, sorrows.  Doesn't, as it turns out, take much alcohol to drown ducks...sorry, sorrows.  So, once they'd gone down for third time, carried on drinking.  Christmas tree looks better after several drinks.  Not so lopsided, although I fell over twice.  Tinsel also very very shiny after drink. Took tinsel down, ow head.
 Thing.  You know.  Like... begins with W.  Or T.  Or maybe S, I forget.

So.  Christmas, yes.  Hope you all had one.  Talking of which, I'll just pour myself another small one... 'scuse me a second... Oh.  Bugger.  Now see what's happened?  Gone all over the place and I'll have to lick the lino again.  That pattern seriously scary.  Some of it not really pattern but peas that got trodden on, during Great Sprout Panic, but impossible to tell until actually swallowing.

Anyway.  Where was I?  No, seriously, have forgotten where was.  Where am, in fact.  Place looks familiar... could be home but home not smell of old gin...

Oh. 

Well.  Must dash now, off licence only open two more hours.  Just popped by to wish you, you know, merry thing, and happy New...err...other thing. 



MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all, my lovely, lovely blog readers... I love you all, I really dooooo... Hic.

1 comment:

Chris Stovell said...

Just ice, no frozen sprouts in mine ta. Cheers m'dear, oh awesome writer, here's wishing you all the best for 2012.